Your Career at Churchill Finance
Churchill Finance provides a wide range of career opportunities for experienced professionals. We offer you not simply a job, but an exceptional career that helps you achieve your career objectives and professional success. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who are passionate for professional excellence. Your detailed resume are always welcome by us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform reception duties including phone calls handling, greeting/ serving clients
- Handle incoming/ outgoing mails, couriers, fax, etc
- Provide general clerical and administrative support
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Form 7 or above with minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience, prior experience in office administration preferred
- Excellent telephone manner
- Detail minded, mature and with pleasant personality
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Good in database especially Excel and Access
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and with good initiatives
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive salary, interested parties please send your updated CV in word format with current and expected salaries to us via jobsdb.